a. MICAT is conducted for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C) programme offered MICA, Ahmedabad.
b. MICAT Exam is conducted twice: MICAT-I is held in the month of December, MICAT-II is held in the month of February.
c. The candidates who wish to apply for MICAT 2019 will have to take at least one of the three main management entrance exams in India – CAT/ XAT/ GMAT.
d. On the basis of MICAT result, the candidates are shortlisted for the next round of selection that comprises Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
e. MICA’s PGDM-C offers the following specializations:
- Brand Management
- Advertising Management
- Marketing Research and Analytics
- Media Management
- Digital Communication Management
f. The maximum intake for PGDM (C) is 180 students.
- MICAT Test:-
a. It is a computer based entrance exam.
Candidates will be called for MICAT irrespective of their scores, subject to their application form being complete and accepted MICA.
c. MICAT is divided into 3 parts and carries objective as well as descriptive questions.d. Eligibility
Here’s the eligibility criteria for MICAT 2019-20:
- Candidates have to apply to MICA with their scores of CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 /GMAT (2018 onward). Candidates will be called for MICAT irrespective of their scores in the above mentioned exam (subject to their application form being complete and accepted MICA).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final year graduation examinations are also eligible to apply.
“Candidates who demonstrate aptitude for expressing, assessing or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results, tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted,” states the official website.