There are 4 sections in AFCAT Exam.
1) GA Section:
GK section is worth 60 marks. If you talk about all AFCAT Toppers, they were very strong in this section and scored high marks.
Why you should be very good in this section?
Because It takes the least time to solve gk and current affairs questions. Because It enhances your chance in selection.
So if you follow plethora of content for this section, you end up in a chaos. and if you mug up content, you forget in exam. A right approach is needed to score high in this section.
Then what to do?
You can join this course:
What I liked about this course?
1. A course which makes this section interesting providing you daily updates, articles, short tricks and pictures ( By adding you to dedicated AFCAT whatsapp group)
2. Because you don’t need to follow plethora of material of sites, this course compiled content referring past yr papers, so you get only relevant, concise stuff.
3. This course saves your time and make you strong in gk and current affairs bcz it makes you follow a schedule till exam.
4. Sufficient number of tests to practice till exam for gk and current affairs
5. If you follow magazines/newspaper/books/various sites, You waste Ur time there reading irrelevant stuff, we share important articles,content with you taken from newspaper/magazines/books on regular basis. so it saves your time.
2) Quant section
There would be around 15 question in this section. and practise a lot for this section. I am writing here probable topics and prepare them well from any source. It is also scoring section.Level of question is easy, moderate & Tough.
The important topics for this section are as follows:
- Decimal Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Profit and loss
3) English section
This section checks your vocabulary and grammar especially.
If you practise below topics , you are good to go.
Make a habit of learning 5 words daily. this way you will improve ur vocab.
It is also scoring section, as around 30 Questions would be there in exam.
The important topics for this section are:
- Fill in the blanks choosing the appropriate word
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Basic Grammar
4) Reasoning and Military Aptitude
Follow any source and practise questions, here practise is key. It is most important section as it asks around 35 Questions. The level of difficulty is easy to moderate.
The important topics are listed below:
- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability
- Data interpretation
- Embedded Figure
- Missing Character
- Sets based on arrangements
- Rotated blocks
- Hidden figures
All the best for AFCAT !!