IRMASAT 2020 will be held in the 1st week of February 2020 for admission to PGDRM 2020-22 batch at its campus the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Gujarat. IRMASAT is the Social Awareness Test conducted IRMA for admission.
The final selection at IRMA is based on the CAT/XAT exam score, performance in IRMASAT 2020, Group Activity, and Personal Interview. It is compulsory for applicants to appear for CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 and IRMASAT 2020.
IRMASAT Exam Pattern
IRMASAT 2020 will be held in February 2020 at IRMA Anand, after the shortlisting process at IRMA is over. Following are important points about IRMASAT Exam pattern 2020:
- IRMASAT 2020 paper pattern is the on-line Computer based test.
- IRMASAT exam pattern 2020 consists of 40 questions relevant to Issues of Social Concern
- All the questions in IRMASAT pattern are of multiple choices (MCQs) type
- Each question in IRMASAT paper pattern 2020 is followed 5 Answer Options
- For every wrong answer marked you in IRMASAT 2020 paper pattern, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- IRMASAT pattern 2020 consists of questions in English language only