Apply Here for SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager
Check here Official Notification
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the official notaification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade-A levels. Under SEBI Recruitment 2020, total number of vacancies released are 147 in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream.
- On-Line Application and Payment of fee Online: 07th March to 23rd March 2020
- Availability of Call Letters on SEBI website (for Online Examinations): Will be intimated email/SMS
- Phase-I Online Examination: 12th April 2020
- Phase II Online Examination: 03rd May 2020
- Phase III Interview Dates: will be notified later
Note: Securities and Exchange Board of India reserves the right to make any change in these dates
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020: Posts and Vacancies
The total number of vacancies is 147 (including backlogs).
- General Stream- 80
- Legal Stream- 34
- Information Technology Stream- 22
- Engineering (Civil)- 1
- Engineering (Electrical)- 4
- Research- 5
- Official Language- 1
Selection Procedure for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 in Grade-A:
The Mode of selection shall be a three stage process. The first stage will be Phase-I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), the second stage is Phase-II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and the last/final state will be Phase-III (Personal Interview).
SEBI Assistant Manager Phase 1 GA & Finance Awareness Course 2020
Prepare with us for SEBI Current affairs, GK and Awareness of Securities Market, You will get the best ever content for this exam, You will get only concise and relevant stuff.
This course would groom you exponentially.
If you are serious aspirant of SEBI, Then Join us.