Exam Pattern of SNAP 2020
- Duration of SNAP 2020: 1 Hour
- Mode of SNAP 2020: Online
- Types of questions: MCQs
- No. of sections: Three i.e. General English, Quantitative, data interpretation & data sufficiency and Analytical & logical reasoning
- Negative marking scheme: For each wrong answer deduction of 25% marks
Key points to remember in SNAP 2020
Candidates who are planning to fill the application form of SNAP 2020 must keep in mind basic key points before they appear for the entrance exam. As per the exam pattern of SNAP 2020, candidates can check the marking scheme which is given below:
The paper will be of 60 marks. Total Questions would be 60.
(1) 15 MCQs from General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
(2) 20 MCQs from Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
(3) 25 MCQs from Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Each wrong answer will attract 25% negative marks for candidates.
MCQs questions will be asked.
SNAP 2020 will be conducted in online mode
As per the exam pattern of SNAP 2020, the total duration of SNAP 2020 will be one hour