1. Battle of Plassey was fought in which year?
Ans: 23 June 1757
2. Who won Rabindranath Tagore Literary Prize 2019?
Ans: Rana Dasgupta for his 2010 novel “Solo”.
3. Who was the first ruler of Delhi Sultanate?
Ans: Qutb-ud-din Aybak
4. Which is the softest metal?
5. Which coating is used for galvanization process?
6. Mid day meal comes under which Ministry?
Ans: Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
7. Tarapur is situated in which state?
8. Majuli Island is part of which State?
9. Who discovered Electromagnetic Induction?
Ans: Michael Faraday
10. Most Ductile Metal:
11. Article for Equal Justice and Law:
Ans: Article 14
12. Pushkar Mela is conducted in which State?
13. First women CJI of high court
Ans: Leila Seth
14. Project Tiger was initiated in:
15. Uniform Civil Code Article
Ans: Article 44
16. Britain’s second female Prime Minister
Ans: Theresa May
17. Who is the father of biology?
18. First woman prime minister in the world
Ans: Sirimavo Bandaranaike
19. Which country first introduced GST?
20. TISCO was established in which year?
21. Dry ice is a solid form of:
Ans: Carbon Dioxide
22. Who was the first Judge of Supreme Court?
Ans: HJ Kania
23. Somnath Temple is located in which state?
24. Who is the founder of Facebook?
Ans: Mark Zuckerberg
25. How many constitution seats in Nepal?
26. Rowlatt Act was passed in:
27. Khilafat Movement started in which year:
28. Who was the first emperor of Mughal empire?
29. Akbar died in which
Ans: Fatehpur Sikri
30. If the President of India has to resign, to whom should he submit his resignation letter?
Ans: Vice President
31. Who can act as president of India in the absence of both president and vice president?
Ans: Chief Justice of India’
32. India’s highest Populated State?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
33. Tsunamis are caused :
34. As per the Census 2011 which is the most Populated District of India?
Ans: Thane, Maharashtra
35. Who built the monuments Taj Mahal and Lal Quila?
Ans. Shah Jahan
36. Asia’s longest river:
Ans: Yangtze – 3,915 miles
37. Mughal Emperor after Humayun:
38. Longest River in India:
39. Who wrote Ramacharitmanas?
40. Khajuraho monument is situated in?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh