Memorise these words, These words are repeatedly asked in exams.
Here are some Vocabulary words that are important for Every Aspirant.
- Descent: The act of moving or going downward.
- Laudable: Praiseworthy.
- Iconoclast: An image-breaker. A person who attacks or criticizes cherished beliefs or institutions.
- Guileless: Frank. Naive.
- Germane: Relevant. Pertinent
- Forgery: Counterfeiting. Fake.
- Fastidious: Hard to please. Very attentive to and concerned about accuracy and detail.
- Evasion: Escape, sidestepping, passing
- Effeminate: Having womanish traits or qualities.
- Diabolic: Characteristic of the devil. Disgracefully bad or unpleasant.
Meaning: An employee or official who does all kinds of work.
Synonyms: man of all work, workaholic, odd-job person
Meaning: The act of taking something from someone unlawfully
Synonyms: Theft, Stealing, Robbery, Burglary, Purloining
Meaning: Not sensible about practical matters; idealistic and unrealistic
Synonyms:dreamy, foolish, impractical, impulsive, unrealistic
Meaning: designed to be useful or practical rather than attractive.
Synonyms: functional, pragmatic, effective, serviceable, useful
Meaning: Spread negative information about
Synonyms: Berate, Defame, malign, Slander
Meaning: To break a law, Go beyond the limits of (what is morally, socially, or legally acceptable).
Synonyms:infringe, violate, trespass, disobey, contravene
Meaning: A luxurious person
Synonyms: Pleasure seeker, Hedonist, epicurean, gourmet
Meaning: Kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of.
Synonyms: Secret, clandestine, sneaky, sly
Meaning: Deceit used in order to achieve one’s goal.
Synonyms: Deceptive, evasion, artifice, deception, wile, maneuver, deceit
Meaning: a lazy, sluggish person.
Synonyms:lazybones, slouch, dawdler, fainéant , slacker